HAIRNETWORK chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi for all notices, correspondence or court process at:
Physical address: M33 Fourways Mall
Email address: email@example.com
The Customer chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi as the email address it registers with.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, notwithstanding the location that the User or Customer accesses or uses the website from.
- HAIRNETWORK shall nevertheless have the right to institute proceedings in any other competent court which may otherwise have jurisdiction should it choose.
- For the purposes of any legal proceedings herein, the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court otherwise having jurisdiction, under section 28 of the Magistrates Court Act 32 of 1944 as amended, notwithstanding that such proceedings are otherwise beyond the jurisdiction. This clause shall be deemed to constitute the required consent conferring jurisdiction on the said court pursuant to section 45 of the Magistrates Court Act 32 of 1944. Should HAIRNETWORK choose, it may institute action in any other competent court including the High Court of South Africa.
This Agreement (together with the policies of HAIRNETWORK and terms of sale) constitutes the entire Agreement between HAIRNETWORK and the User / Customer with regard to the use of the content and this website. In the event that the User wishes to register on the HAIRNETWORK website, the terms and conditions of registration and granting of, together with these terms and conditions will constitute the entire Agreement between the HAIRNETWORK and Customer or the User (as the case may be) with regard to the use of the content and this website.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable or contrary to any law for any reason, that provision is fully severable from the remaining provisions of this Agreement. Such invalid or unenforceable parts shall be considered pro non scripto.
- HAIRNETWORK reserves the right to amend its website and/or this Agreement or any part(s) thereof. This includes addition and removal of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the features of the website.
- HAIRNETWORK may modify its terms and conditions at any time. Modifications will be provided by notice via email to registered Users or by publishing the changes on the website. Nevertheless it is the User’s duty to acquaint itself with the contents of the website’s terms and conditions and be aware that same may change from time to time at the discretion of HAIRNETWORK.
- If you do not understand any of the Terms and conditions of HAIRNETWORK, you are encouraged to contact us and we will gladly be of assistance.