Terms & Conditions
INFORMATION REQUIRED BY SECTION 43 OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT N0. 25 OF 2002
The main function of the HAIRNETWORK website is to sell hair products and related goods to consumers and professionals online.
- Full name of the owner of website: HAIRNETWORK (PTY) LTD
- Web address: www.hairnetwork.co.za
- Registered address: M33 Fourways Mall
- Principle place of business: M33 Fourways Mall
- Terms and conditions are accessible on the website and are available upon request;
- Customers may access a record of their transactions upon request.
Please note: We do not sell products for purchase by minors. We may sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by HAIRNETWORK’s terms and conditions at all material times.
- “Agreement” shall mean the Agreement set out in this document namely the terms and conditions of the HAIRNETWORK website.
- “Communication” shall mean any communication by means of electronic transmission, including by website notice, telephone, fax, SMS, wireless computer access, email, mobile Application, USSD or similar technology or device;
- “Customer” shall mean any person/entity who purchases products or services through the HAIRNETWORK website, including retailers, consumers and Professionals.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean copyright, trademark, patent or any other intellectual property right recognised by South African law.
- “HAIRNETWORK” shall mean HAIRNETWORK (PTY) LTD (registration number 2016/206411/07), a company duly registered and incorporated according to the company laws of the Republic of South Africa with its principal place of business stipulated in the manual.
- “Product” shall mean goods sold on the website from time to time.
- “Professionals” shall mean Customers who on-sell the Product and are qualified hairdressers
- “User” shall mean any person who enters the website.
- “Website” shall mean: www.hairnetwork.co.za.
- When a User visits the website or sends communications to HAIRNETWORK, he or she consents to receiving communications from HAIRNETWORK,
- Customers agree that any agreements or correspondence sent by HAIRNETWORK satisfies the legal requirements, inter alia the requirement that certain communications should be reduced to writing and/or signed.
- Registration on the Website:
- Is compulsory for Professionals.
- Optional for ad hoc purchasers or Website Users.
DURATION AND COMMENCEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement are applicable to Users from the moment that they access the website,
- The terms and conditions that require registration, shall endure indefinitely until terminated by HAIRNETWORK.
- HAIRNETWORK does not remove registered user accounts from its systems, however a Customer may request to have his/her account suspended and it will no longer be able to be used again.