- The User is guided through the ordering process, which commences when a User selects a Product and quantity thereof. The item is then placed into an online shopping basket.
- The User then agreed with HAIRNETWORK’s terms of sale, in addition to these terms and conditions.
- The User must stipulate the address of delivery and make payment.
- HAIRNETWORK relies solely on the User’s input and does not verify the correctness of the User’s information provided.
- Once the order is complete, a confirmation is sent and HAIRNETWORK will deliver the Products in terms of these terms and conditions.
USE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THE WEBSITE
HAIRNETWORK is merely a gateway through which the Products can be purchased online.
- All persons using Products purchased on the Website do so at their own risk.
- Products purchased may require professional application. The person using or applying such Product is fully responsible for acquainting themselves, and those whom they are applying the Product on, with the instructions, ingredients, risks and warnings thereon.
- HAIRNETWORK cannot be held liable for misuse, allergic reactions, negligence, ingestion or any other form of harm caused by the use or application of Products purchased on the Website.
- HAIRNETWORK does not test Products and does not warrant that Products purchased through the Website are suitable for the User’s needs and makes no representation as to the quality of the Products advertised.